Apple770 - Chabad Funny Movies - Jewish Photos - Jokes - Jewish Flash Movies - Chabad Links

Apple 770 Feet

Jewish Entertainment Blog Updating

Sorry I haven't updated this blog in a while.. I have been busy... Maybe ill update soon when I have time!

Monday, December 11, 2006

The Law Offices of Dschinghis, Khan & Schwartz



Hi, my name is Rob, and I wanted to share an important message with you. All Poskim (Rabbi's) agree that stealing is wrong. They don't mention any loopholes. Deena D'Malchus Deena means you must obey the laws of the country where you reside. This country doesn't allow taking others peoples music and pretending its your own. This message is brought to you by: The Commission For Taking Responsibility.

Thank You.
Mr. VanDe Dachmid

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny it may be,but it's still lashon harah.