Apple770 - Chabad Funny Movies - Jewish Photos - Jokes - Jewish Flash Movies - Chabad Links

Apple 770 Feet

Jewish Entertainment Blog Updating

Sorry I haven't updated this blog in a while.. I have been busy... Maybe ill update soon when I have time!

Friday, January 12, 2007

Does marriage change one's personality?

"Does marriage change one's personality?" Greg asked his buddy Mike.

"In a way," says Mike. "You see, when I was engaged, I did most of the talking and she did most of the listening. When we just got married she did most of the talking and I did most of the listening. Now we both do most of the talking and the neighbors do all of the listening."

Sent to apple770 by Chabad of PH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

question: is this blog clean?

Apple770 Jewish Entertainment said...

Yes! This site is very clean. We started publishing CLEAN jokes. Please let us know what you think.